g

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

RAKEBACK WHAAAA HOOOOOOOO!

Errrr ok so I finally got my first rakeback payment from my August play on Empire Poker and it was $422.50! ROCK ON! I have to admit I played a shit load of hands on Empire in August and a lot of short handed $5/$10 and $10/$20, but still! $422 that I would not have had if I had not signed up for rakeback! How in the hell have I missed out on this rakeback concept all this time?

Again, I signed up with my rakeback through Jayson Weber who is an admin at Fullcontactpoker.com. You can sign up directly on his website at http://www.jaysonweber.com/

He offers one of the best empire rakeback deals I have ever seen on the web, up to 30% and it breaks down like this based on your play:

27% Rakeback for any Total Monthly Rake
28% Rakeback for Total Monthly Rake > $1000
29% Rakeback for Total Monthly Rake > $2500
30% Rakeback for Total Monthly Rake > $5000

VERY NICE BANKROLL BOOSTER!

Current BR - $2319

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

man I'm tellin you!!!! PROP... 100% rakeback!!!!!! Think of how much more you'd be making over what you're getting from jay

and for september they're giving us 125% if you play more then 1000 hands a week

12:50 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

give me details on this prop thing. can i still play full ring with crappy players or do i have to play shorthanded with limited table selection and non fishy players? what sites, etc? send me info at fullcontactpoker@comcast.net

12:58 PM  
Blogger GoHogs21 said...

hey man, i guess im somewhat embarassed, but i appreciate the info on the automated comment people, but hey, atleast i showed them whos boss...lol...im such a jackass...how did u put the word verfication in your comment template??

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chao playaz could you send me some info on this prop thing to owenedward@comcast.net I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I'm in Australia. Enjoy reading your blog.

Tried to follow your link to jaysonweber.com but the site is now some exercise/diet home page.

Interested in rakeback for fullcontactpoker.com

Any ideas?

Would appreciate it if you were able to help.

My email is japananangka@gmail.com

Props,

Liam

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exclusive Rakeback Offer 200% up to €1000 VIP bonus + a 30% monthly rake back bonus plus Claim up to a maximum of 4 €1000 Reload Bonuses in 2009
_________
haddin

http://www.pokerraking.com/vip/

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home