g

Monday, September 12, 2005

Rockin Weekend

I had a great weekend and believe it or not it included ZERO poker. Saturday morning we got up and had my daughters birthday party which started around noon and finished at 3:00. Nothing like 15 12 year old girls running around the house.

My wifes parents came in to town so we had a 'free' babysitter for Saturday night and we went to see the Motley Crue concert. I have to say I was a little bit disappointed in the concert. I have been wanting to see Motley Crue for a long time, but they just didnt hold up to me expectations. Nonetheless the show was worth attending, but just not worth $80 a seat.

Sunday morning we got up and watched the first part of the Titans/Steelers game, BAH! Then we headed out for a day at the Tennessee State Fair. We stayed there from about 1 - 8 and had a really good time riding all the rides, playing games, eating the carnival food, and the best part of all is always just interacting with the carnies.

Exhausting weekend, I was home by 9:00 got the kids bathed and put to bed and was out like a light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home