g

Friday, September 09, 2005

My boys a cub scout, and some $3/$6

Last night was my 6 year olds first Cub Scout meeting, such a proud papa moment.

I played about 100 hands of $3/$6 and managed to donk $100 from my bankroll. Heres a hand that really sucked.

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=122545

I think I played the hand perfectly and theres no question my opponent missed out on at least 3 or 4 bets against me, just bad luck here.

The only thing that makes this following hand swallowable is the fact the guy was all in preflop. The fact he 4 bet with 28 of hearts to be all in preflop is another story. So my JJ vs his 28, flop 673, turn 8, river 8, bah! I won the sidepot, but thats one ridiculous way to lose a main pot.

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=122551

I have 400 of my 600 pokerstars fpp points and then I'll rlease the $120 reload bonus.

Current BR - $1577

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I get an opponent that passive when I finally hit an underset!

Jeff

5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol ya you got extremely lucky that he played that hand so passively, why didn't he reraise you with the top set and no real draws out there except that runner runner flush draw?

1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was talking to a friend while typing and missed the fact that there was a straight draw until we started talking about the hand and different ways it could have been played...

but still that guy should have 3 bet the turn, you probably would have 4 bet, he can 5 bet, then you figure out that you should just check/call the river. So he missed out on about 4 bets. lucky you :)

Seriously though you should really think about propping, it adds a nice little paycheck to your bankroll every week

1:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And you like shortrolling these games don't you? :) $3/6 on a $1400-1500 roll, you were at $5/10 on a $2500 roll or somewhere around there I think. Be careful or the bankroll nazi's will come and get you!

ok I'm done commenting on this post, and I mean it... unless I think of something else to say 2 seconds after I hit submit again

2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol I did think of something right after submitting


wtf is that picture? It's been creeping me out for months

2:07 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

chao,

visit

http://www.rumdesign.com/wrong/

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OOOHHHHH it's from that thing lol. I've seen that tons of times but never realized that your pic was from it.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home