g

Monday, September 12, 2005

Could it be fate? Titan Poker

Hmmmm. I live in downtown Nashville, I love the Tennessee Titans, I found a new PSO Upgrade promo for a poker site called Titan Poker! I'm all in!

I played about 30 minutes on the site and theres definitely not much action there, thats for sure. There online chat supoort was awesome though, I chatted it up with a dude named Alex for like 10 minutes.

I deposited $500 which was matched 100% for $500 bonus. It releases by way of Titan points. I was playing $2/$4 limit as that seemed to be about the only game going and at that level you release 6 titan points per raked hands. To see all the points released by limit level you can visit their website at http://www.titanpoker.com/matchbonus_june05.html

In order to clear the PSO promo, which did I mention was an upgrade? 9000 points for me please! If your not signed up with PSO yet go do it right now, click on my flashing banner to right and be sure to use dna4ever as your referral source.

So I cleared 210 titan points 1 tabling $2/$4 for about 30 minutes. You need 3700 titan points to clear the PSO promo (5% there!) and the titan match bonus itself releases $10 for every 1000 points. So 1/5th the way to my first $10 and a mere 47,910 points away from the full $500 lol.

I managed to make $44 during my little 210 point stint which is A-OK with me!

Current BR - $1870

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home