g

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Few Titan Hands

I spent almost the entire day yesterday traveling around seeing customers so was pretty pooped by the time I got home. I played about 100 hands of $2/$4 on Titan Poker because thats the highest limit game they had going besides some short handed $5/$10. I am up to about 900 titan points (need 3500 to clear PSO bonus) and I made another $22 there.

My buddy joenin and I played what was the first of a series of $5 HU limit SnGs on Pokerstars. Our goal is to play better shorthanded and learn from each other, we share hand histories at the end and discuss good, bad, etc. I happened to win the 1st.

Tonight is the Negreanu Open and I will be playing in that.

I am back to official $3/$6 land, but will probably mainly still play $2/$4 until I clear the Titan PSO.

Current BR - $1897

3 Comments:

Blogger GoHogs21 said...

hey man, what formula or whatever do you use to determine the limits you should play in comparison with your bankroll????check out my blog sometime, its not as good as yours, but i got the idea from you so feel special...arpoker.blogspot.com

7:37 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

gohogs, I TRY to keep the 300bb rule, but sometimes I push the envelope a tiny bit. So in order to play $2/$4 limit you should have $4 x 300 bankroll, or $1200. To play $3/$6 you should have $6 x 300, or $1800, etc etc. I'll definitely give your blog a look.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

300bb is the general rule for limit, and 1000bb is for NL.

A lot of pros that I've talked to about the subject say that if you're playing as much as a pro does, you need closer to 600-1000bb for limit

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home