g

Monday, September 19, 2005

Grinding Fun?

Sunday night I played poker for nearly 3 and 1/2 hours and only made $2 lol. I did something a little bit different this time and played 5 different types of poker in 45 minute sessions. I started off playing 2 tables of $2/$4 limit hold em on Titan Poker and made $1. I proceeded to play $3/$6 limit poker on Empire and lost $16. I then played $2/$4 limit Stud H/L on Empire and made $4. I then played some Omaha H/L and was up about $55, but lost it all back on one huge pot that was set over on the flop and we both missed our lows so was down $8 there. Then I headed to play some $2/$4 6 handed on Poker Stars and made $21.

It was actually kinda fun to play all those different mix of games, but certainly didnt help the bankroll any other then building little closer to my Titan PSO and maybe making a little rakeback on Empire.

Current BR - $2227

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home