g

Monday, September 19, 2005

Finished Titan Poker PSO Promo

Well I finished getting my last 1000 or so Titan Poker points to complete my PSO Promo. I played 1 $1/$2 table and 2 $2/$4 tables and had a really good near 3 hour session finishing the night up $185 plus I should have $10 more of the bonus coming tonight.

I submitted the PSO for completion so should have 9000 PSO points within 10 days and since I already have 6000 points in my PSO account I will go ahead and get another $100 Party Poker Gift Certificate when it clears.

Even though I have $470 left of my $500 reload bonus I can get at Titan I think I am going to go ahead and cash out since I would get more back at Empire with rakeback versus $10 per 1000 points at Titan.

This was the best session I have had all month so feels good.

Current BR - $2412

2 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

hey, good job on that. is the titan PSO promo worth clearing? i was working on the party one, but kinda forgot, and need to go clean it up real soon. i also plan on clearing UB, FTP, and bodog. any other suggestions as i can always turn the points into cash?

-RZ
ps. cya at the NO Main Event, hopefully ill do a little better than last week

8:53 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

i think the titan pso was worth doing this month because it was an upgrade and worth 9000 points (basically $90). You can always sign up for a PSO even if you are doing other PSOs currently you just have to remember to complete it within 60 days. I would go ahead and sign up now while its an upgrade promo in Sept.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home