g

Monday, September 26, 2005

Exhausting Weekend

I had a dang exhausting weekend as I worked both Saturday and Sunday which made days 13 and 14 in a row of straight working and I have to work M-F as well making 19 days straight of work, pffft on that!

I actually played quite a bit of poker this weekend as well, mainly tournaments. I played 3 $10 MTTs, 2 limit $10 HU matches, and 1 $50 MTT. I won one of my HU limit matches and lost everything else.

I played a few hours of $3/$6 stud hi/lo and lost about $98, I played about 2 hours of $3/$6 limit hold em and won about $40, and I won about $11 at PL Omaha.

I got my PSO points cleared for Titan Poker and bought a $100 partypoker gift certificate which helped to supplement my otherwise $132 losing weekend making it only $32 down.

Current BR - $1861

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home