g

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Little of Dis and Dat

I started out last night by playing in the Negreanu Open which had 97 people. I made it past the 2 hour break and finished 14th (top 9 paid) when I had 99 and pushed, called by AJ or AT, cant remember, flop was all blanks, but turn hit the AT/AJ and I was out.

I played a $20 SnG on Pokerstars and finished 5th when I HORRIBLY played an A6 on a 678 flop and was up against QQ. Nothing like getting all your money in with 3rd pair! DOH!

Then I played a $20 limit SnG on Empire. I HATE the structure on Empire. The blinds go up so fast it really does become a card catching contest. You know when the average stack is 2 - 3 bb then there is a problem. I manged to finish 3rd and won $40.

Then I played some $50 PL Omaha H/L and managed to lose $16 before heading to the $100 NLHE tables where I proceeded to win $22.

All and all a pretty break even day, down $9

Current BR - $2300

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home