g

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Some Nickel Poker With Friends

Last night I got together with about 9 or 10 of my poker buddies and friends from FCP and we hit up the $0.05/$0.10 limit tables and just had some good ole fashioned fun playing poker. I think it really as been a long time since I had FUN playing poker. I mean sure I enjoy playing and like playing, but I am not sure if I would call what I have been doing lately FUN. I played for maybe an hour or two and took the suckers for a good $4.

While playing there I also had a $5/$10 limit table open on empire and a $100 NL 6 handed table open on Poker Stars. Remind me to NEVER play nickel poker, $10 limit poker, and $100 NL poker again at the same time. It was VERY confusing hehe.

I won about $26 playing $5/$10 limit and won $72 playing $100 NL. The one key hand was when I called a raise from the BB with 44. Flop came down 48A rainbow and original raiser checked and I bet 3/4 pot ($8), he called, turn come a 5, he checked again and I bet about 3/4 pot again ($20) and he reraised me all in (another $50 or so). I did thing it was suspicious he raised preflop and then check called the flop and turn, but since there was no flush board out there the only thing I could put him on was a higher pair or something like AK or AQ, just hoped it wasnt Aces. I called and he turned over AK and river came a rag and I took down a nice pot.

Current - $1864

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home