g

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Negreanu Open, Some Pokerstars Books, and PSO Bonus

Yesterday I left work an hour early to go pick up the new Sofa and Love Seat the wife and I had bought the night before. I have a little Nissan pickup truck and after loading those both in the back I put the Beverly Hillbillies to shame driving down home. We got everything in place and it looks really good, just need to put in the hardwood flooring and paint and it will be perfect.

So that took most of my day, but as I do every Wednesday night I played in the Negreanu Open on Pokerstars. We had 108 people play last night and once again I finished 14th, same as last week. The only difference is this week I cashed since the final 2 tables paid. I should have been out around 24th when I called an all with 66 that I was nearly positive had AK or a drawing hand and ran up against QQ, I hit a 6 on the turn and was lucky to stay in it. I busted out when shortstacked on the button and pushed with A9, called by BB with TQ and Q flopped.

I also played a little $5 quadruple shootout thing last night on Pokerstars the same time the Negreanu Open was going. I busted 3rd in first round when I flopped TPGK, but ran into a flopped set.

So in other news I got another one of my Pokerstars FPP books I ordered from the Pokerstars Store. I am getting backed up on my reading, like 4 books now I still have to read. Last week I got Sklanskys Advanced Tournament Poker Book and yesterday I got an autographed copy of Alan Schoonmaker's Psychology of Poker.

I also got my my Poker Source Online referral deposit, I had 11,000 points so I spent 10,000 of those points on a $100 party poker gift certificate, should be in my account sometime today or tomorrow probably.

I should be getting my rakeback payment from Jayson Weber sometime very soon as well, hopefully today or tomorrow.

Current BR - $2004

1 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

heh sorry about the bad beat :-(

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home