g

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

New furniture and about 30 minutes of poker

Today the wife, kids, and I went shopping for a new sofa, love seat, coffee table, and end tables. We finally found a set we liked and bought it, I brought the end tables and coffee table home tonight and have to pick up the sofa and love seat tomorrow after they stain treat it. I just spent the last hour putting together these coffee and end tables only to realize when I was done I put the wrong dang ends on one of the end tables so I have a really tall coffee table and 1 tall and 1 short end table. Guess after I get done being pissed I'll go fix that.

We are planning on laying down some laminate hard wood floor in the next few weeks as well so having a whole new sofa color, new floor color, OFCOURSE the wife says we need to paint the living room a new color so everything matches, geeeesus!

So I just played about 20 - 30 minutes of poker on pokerstars. I played at a friendly FCPHA nickel game where I lost $1.85 and I played at a $3/$6 limit table where I won $33 so $31 net session. I have about 150 of my required 750 frequent player points on pokerstars in order to release the $150 bonus.

I saw today that Empire released a reload bonus as well which is 100% up to $100 and clears at 10x so basically you can deposit only $100 and earn $100 bonus if you rake 1000 hands within a week. I am not sure how the games are now at Empire since they broke off with Party, but I may end up giving that a try as well.

Current BR - $2008

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely paint before you lay the floor. If you have carpet there now, you don't even have to put down tarps... good luck!

Jeff

5:33 AM  
Blogger GoHogs21 said...

wut up dna...just figured i would tell you about the Pokerstars Blogger Championship, its a freeroll, with some cool ass prizes including a 12,000 WPT Carribean package for first place...but you have to have a regularly updated blog thats two months old, so i think you qualify, lol...check out http://www.pokerstars.com/blog_tournament/index.html for more info

7:02 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

thats a good point jeff, i think my wife was thinking the opposite she wanted to see the living room with the new floor and living room set then pick a color, you wanna come over one weekend and lay floor with me? I'll cook you a hot dog in the microwave or something.


hogs, thanks for the info, ill check it out for sure.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be glad to come over and help you for a while, sure. I'm actually pretty good at that kind of stuff, and pergo is pretty easy to lay if you have all the tools (mainly various kinds of saws). You know where to find me!

Jeff

PS - Uh, pass on the hot dog :)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home