g

Friday, October 21, 2005

4 tournaments, Neverwin, Bon Jovi, and Camping

I played the $10+$1 and $30+$3 MTT NLHE tournies on Pokerstars and busted out of both.

Then I went and played some $3/$6 ring on Partypoker for about an hour and made $56.

Then I went and played in the Thursday night FCP tournament on Fulltilt. I think there were only like 18 people playing or something and top 3 paid. I made it down to the bubble and busted 4th when my A5 ran into QK with AKx flop and Q on turn, doh bubbling sucks!

Then I got word that NWP (neverwinpoker, ie Dustin Woolf and Todd Witteles's group) was doing a small $10 private tourney at midnight on Pokerstars so I figured what the heck. Me and about 9 other FCP members joined 50 of the NWP members and played this tournament. There were 60 total people playing and about 10 minutes in I had JA in EP and raised it up 3x with 1 caller and the flop came down J xx all lowers and we ended up getting all in after the turn with a J high board and he had JJ and I was drawing dead on the river.

That hand put me down to 220 chips and in last place 58th out of 58 left. Somehow I picked up some hands and climbed my way back and actually ended up making the final table. I played a few hands with Dustin in my SB, but never got into any confrontations. 4 of the 10 FCPers made it to the final table and I finished 8th for $27 when I button pushed with JQ and called by SB with A4, neither hands improved.

I found out that Bon Jovi is coming to Nashville on Valentines Day next year and tickets go on sell tomorrow so I'm definitely taking my wife to that.

Also we are going camping this weekend with my son's Cub Scout troop so this will probably be my last post until Monday.

Current BR - $2244

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home