g

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Made It Into Daniel Negreanu's Poker Journal

I didnt really play any poker last night except for an hour or two nickel poker with some of my FCPHA friends at pokerstars.

I woke up this morning and found out that the Fullcontactpoker site is starting its charter registration. Daniel wrote a blog this morning and mentioned about a dozen posters and included me which I thought was pretty cool

Heres the link to the full blog ... http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-journal.php?subaction=showfull&id=1130923501

I also talked to Daniels business team guy yesterday and found out that Travis (Daniels assistant) mailed out our Fullcontactpoker.com hats that we won from the first Negreanu Open leaderboard period. I had gotten my shirt a month or two back, but there was a production issue with the hats so its good to know I'll be getting that soon!

Tonight is the weekly Negreanu Open FCP tournament so I guess today is just Daniel Negreanu/Fullcontactpoker Day.

Current BR - $1425

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home