g

Friday, November 11, 2005

Rough Cold Decking

I played a $20+$2 180 person SnG last night on Stars and busted out fairly early when my Queens ran into Kings after a 9 high board flop.

I played some $100 NLHE Ring on Party Poker and ended up losing a buyin when I flopped a fullhouse when another guy flopped quads, brutal! I was steaming so I decided to quit playing for the night and get it back another time.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=165141

-$122 day

Current BR - $1335

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serious question since I don't play NL cash games much:

Isn't 14 buyins a little low as far as bankroll management goes?

9:04 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

15 buyins is the recommended bankroll for NL cash games, but I think I am going to drop down to $50 anyways and keep it around 20 - 25 buyins.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home