g

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

First Session After Big Loss

Well I treaded water and played some $2/$4 hold em on party poker for about 20 minutes and had a great session, immediately up $70. This was my favorite hand of the night. Pay close attention to A) my hole cards B) the preflop betting C) the flop C) my opponents cards.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=87102

Gotta love party poker sometimes!

I then played in the Negreanu Open and finished 26th of 46 when I got short stacked and my JQ soooooted ran into the powerful 26 offsuit of poguemahone.

I then decided to parlay my $70 and sit at 1 $5/$10 party poker table. I decided to try a different tactic. Instead of 5 tabling $2/$4 or $3/$6 I would 1 table $5/$10 and 'pay attention' and see how I could do. I ended up having a great 1 hour session, + $140. I have to admit I got some great cards. I had 2 AA and at least 3 Ace-face, 3 pocket pairs, 1 time I flopped a set of 2s and turned quads (no action).

So my first session back in the saddle (taking out the $11 for the negreanu open) I cashed up $199.

Current BR - $2140

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home