g

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Replaced Water Heater

Well I went home and checked things out and it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. There wasnt water EVERYWHERE like I was expecting, but the carpet by the water heater in the utility closet was soaked and leaked under the house a little bit.

I made a trip to Home Depot and picked up a water heater and all the necessary accesories which ran around $240 then I paid a handy man friend of mine to install it while I went back to work, he only charged me $85 which was a bargain in my eyes because the plumbing places I called wanted like $250 for installation.

Things could have been worse and I feel I got off pretty easy only being out of pocket $325 to have a brand new water heater bought and installed.

I think I am going to take a break from poker tonight other then the Negreanu Open which starts at 9:00 EST. I feel like I need a good day or two break after yesterdays $840 loss.

I am still waiting on my $300 party poker gift certificate to go through.

Current BR - $1641

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few days or even a week off is a very excellent idea.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home