g

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hard Come Easy Go

So Im feeling good from my $240 win and I decide to sit at a $1/$2 $200 max NL table. first hand I get JJ and raise to $8 and 2 callers. Flop JQ2 rainbow. Im first to act and bet around 2/3 pot, $20. 1 fold and 1 call. Turn A. I checked hoping he had something like AJ or AQ and was going to trap. He goes all in for another $120. Only hands that can beat me here are QQ, AA or TK. I ruled out TK with preflop call of $8. QQ and AA didnt see logical but becuase this was a large overbet, nearly twice the size of the pot and you would think he would try to extract money from me with a hand like that not try and run me out. I called the $120 and he turns over QQ. MOTHER FUC#!@#$#@$@#$@ Work several hours to win $240 and let $150 of it go in 1 hand. This is why I hate NL; 1 hand and lose $150 when flopping damn trips. $%@$#%#@$%@#$%#$

Sigh

Current BR - $1588

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home