g

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Internet Connection Problems / PSO Update / IPod

For nearly 2 or 3 weeks now my internet connection has been going out randomly for aobut 20 or 30 seconds at a time. It has been happening anywhere from 2 or 3 to as many as 10 times a night. Its just damn long enough to make me fold a hand I am in. I probably have lost over $200 in hands that were sure winners but I got D/C and they were folded. $25 today alone. I had Comcast come out yesterday and they said it was a known issue in my area that sub hub/router in Philadelphia was giving them problems and somehow that effects me here in Nashville *sigh* Hopefully fixed soon because this is very frustrating.

I lost about $45 on grid today and won $50 on Poker Rewards and finished that promotion. I had to rake 600 hands on Rewards and I have done about 681 hands on that site so far. I am going to play up to 2000 raked hands because thats when the $200 deposit bonus releases. Right now I am down about $70 total on that site. Was down about $120 until my $50 win there today.

It has been about 10 days and my noble poker PSO promotion has still not been verified. I noticed on the PSO support forum a lot of people are having the same problem, some been waiting 2 or 3 weeks. I currently have 16000 PSO points and when noble clears that will be another 6000 and when poker rewards clears that will be another 9000. I have 4 pending referrals (2 confirmed and 2 still that people are still working). The 2 that are confirmed will pay me 2000 more points total on the 10th of this month. So when everything clears I should have 33,000 points and I am going to buy a $300 party poker gift certificate for 30,000 points.

I got my IPOD hooked up today and been playing with it. I imported a few of my CDs. Started with my Breaking Benjamin CD which is one of my favorites right now followed by my KISS Alive III album, Ratt Cd, Journey CD, Def Leppard CD, Night Ranger Greatest Hits CD, and a few others. The little thing is pretty awesome!

I have 104 fpps pending on gamesgrid which will be $20 tonight and I will post my current VFP hours tomorrow morning after they update tonight.

Current BR - $1491

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home