g

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Negreanu Open & Free Stuff

Yesterday I played in the Negreanu Open and had a horrible showing, 106 of 122 when I just got extremely unlucky. I had to lay down JJ pretty early when a QKx flop came and guy came over the top big of my continuation bet which put me down to about 1000 chips. I ended up getting all my money in the middle preflop as a huge favorite with AK diamonds versus AQ of clubs, but the flop brought 3 low clubs and I had no chance, bah! Stoooopid Game.

I played ONE hand of $2/$4 6 handed LHE and got dealt QK in the BB and flop was Q high board and I won a $18 pot. For some reason I just didnt feel like playing so I left, talk about a hit and run! Those people had to be upset, but oh well. So ended the night up +$7 after playing the tourney and that one hand of poker lol.

I did get two cool things in the mail yesterday. The first was a personalized and autographed copy of Nolan Dalla's Stu Ungar Book One of a Kind. I had ordered it with some of my Pokerstars Frequent Player Points and it said something like "Alan, Good luck at Pokerstars, Nolan Dalla".

On top of that I got my autographed Daniel Negreanu Fullcontactpoker.com FCP hat in the mail. Its a very nice hat actually made of strong material. Daniel autographed the brim and it has his name stiched into the side and also says "Fullcontactpoker.com" in a semi-circle around the back of the hat. Again, I got this hat for placing in the top 9 of last periods Negreanu Open leaderboard period.




Current BR - $1515

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home