g

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Catch Up Blog Post

Its been several days since I have posted and just havent felt like writing anything to be honest.

Basic summary is I have played a lot of SnGs and a little ring.

I played 5 7 card stud $10 SnGs and got 2nd in one and bubbled in 1. I played 4 $10 NLHE SnGs and won 1 and bubbled 2. I played 1 $20 SnG and bubbled it as well. All 4 SnGs that I bubbled I was all in with the best hand and got sucked out on the river, ALL 4 times. I have witnesses to testify to all 4 of these. I can tell you it was very frustrating playing for an hour each time to see that river card kill your tourney for $0 return.

I played about 2 hours of $50 NLHE Cash games and ended up about $18 and I played about an hour of $2/$4 LHE and $3/$6 LHE and ended up $79 so literally the past 3 or 4 days I played a crap load of poker and just broke even.

One card different 4 other times and I would be up over $100, but thats the way it goes sometimes I guess.

Current BR - $1553

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/viewtopic.php?t=39165

just thought you might want to join in on the fun

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home