g

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Predators Fan?

What in the world is going on here!?!? I have NEVER been into hockey in my entire life, but last night I went to my 3rd NHL hockey game in the last 3 weeks. I got offered 2 free tickets to last nights game between the Nashville Predators and the Calgary Flames so my son and I went to the game again. We had great seats $60 face value seats in the lower bowl. The Predators won 2-0 and man it was such a great time.

We got to go down right on the glass/ice during their warmups and my son just lit up at how fast and big those guys were. It was a great great time and I think my son is definitely sold on being a hockey fan. During the 3rd period these two teams got REALLY physical and were checking hard, slamming each other hard, and trying to start fights left and right. My boy (6 years old mind you) says "Now thats how ya play some hockey right there, right Dad!!??" Man it was awesome. He woke up for school this morning talking about the game and how he couldnt wait to tell his friends.

Didnt play any poker last night, but will be playing in the Negreanu Open tonight.

Current BR - $1814

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home