g

Monday, November 28, 2005

No Real Poker, Home Game, $30 SnG

I worked all weekend so didnt really get a chance to play any poker and I let my Party Poker $100 bonus expire so I wont be earning that one.

We did get about 8 people together Saturday night for a home game. They play so messed up that it really is more about luck then skill. We played a version of Texas Holdem where there was a Dealer Button, SB and BB. Everyone bought in for $20 and got 80 chips which were all worth $0.25 each. The SB would post $0.25 and the BB would post $0.25. There was no real limit structure by round but you could either check or bet a minimum $0.25 or maximum $0.50 with 3 raise max. With this structure the pots oddsare nearly always in your favor to stay in and its nearly impossible to chase anyone out. I ended the night up a big $3 but gave it to the house since I drank some of their beer.

Saturday night I came home and played a $30+$3 SnG on Party Poker and finished 3rd for $60 ($27 profit).

Current BR - $1798

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home