g

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bored with Poker

I havent played any poker the last 3 days because I have just not felt like it. I am going through one of those spells where its just simply not fun which is why the lack of updates the last few days.

There are 2 deposit bonuses I went ahead and took advantage of, pokerstars has a 20% reload up to $600 max deposit for $120 possible bonus and partypoker has a 25% reload up to $400 max deposit for $100 possible bonus. I went ahead and maxed out both bonuses. Pokerstars does not have a time restriction on the raked hands so not too worry about it, but I do need to rake 7x (700 hands) in the next 7 days or it will expire.

I couldnt sleep tonight so I thought I would chip away at a few of the partypoker hands. Just finished a short 30 minute 4 table session of $2/$4, I saw about 100 hands, only 49 counted towards the rake so still need another 651 to clear the bonus. I had a really nice 30 minute session though and profited $107. I won a $51 pot ($33 profit) on a preflop misclick when I was UTG and accidentally raise it with K7 offsuit and got 3 callers. Flop game KKJ and turn was a 7! Love it when things work out that way.

In other news I got my Pokerstars Shirt in the mail from placing in the Blogger Championship tournament. Its just a plain generic Black t-shirt with the Poker Stars logo on it but hey, free is free!

Current BR - $1622

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

play some different games... that always helps when I get bored of playing.

You're playing a lot of cash games so start playing more trnys if you like them. Play some omaha or stud, razz or triple draw (gamesgrid), badugi (doylesroom), anything besides holdem and it will be more fun.

... I hate holdem, I wish it wasn't so popular. PL Omaha h/l is so much better.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home