g

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Some SnGs and an Army Game

Last night I played one of the $20+$2 Stars 180 person SnGs and busted out 87th when I came over the top with an open ended straight draw on the flop and missed.

Then I played a $20 SnG with a fellow FCP'er (Whiskey16) and I finished 3rd for $36 and he finished 2nd.

I also played a $10 SnG with another FCP'er (MissIdaho aka Catcja) and I finished 2nd for $27 and she finished 1st so good run for the FCP crew.

I also played about 2 hours of some fun low limit ring games with the FCPHA (Fullcontactpoker Hardcore Army). About 8 or 9 of us played last night at the $0.05/$0.10 level and we do these just for fun and comoradory. I finished that table up $8.11 or + 81BB !

So had a fun night with little bankroll risk and ended the night up +$16.

Current BR - $1814

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you both finished 2nd huh? Now that's skill

10:57 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

hehee oops, i finished 3rd and he finished 2nd, i fixed :-P

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home