g

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sweeet, Free Nickelback Concert Tickets

Was driving in to work this morning dropping my daughter off to school as usual and heard the 'keytones' on a local radio station. Tried calling in to the hotline and was busy the first 4 times then it started ringing on the 5th try. It rang for a good 2 or 3 minutes and they picked up. Turns out I was caller #9 and won 2 free tickets to the Nickelback concert coming to Nashville in about 2 weeks. Sweet! My wife and I love Nickelback.

1 Comments:

Blogger a spoonful weighs a ton said...

I'm sorry for your loss









Do you get that joke? Did you find it funny? For you see, I implied that getting tickets to see Nickelback is in fact something to be avoided! Avoided! Due to the fact that they suck and all. I understand that that last sentence is debatable. And I guess that's why the joke was so funny, since I so smugly and dogmatically assumed a debatable premise! Hilarious!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home