g

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nickelback Concert | Stars Million | FCPHUL | $5/$10

Saturday night my wife and I went to the Hinder, Chevelle, Hoobastank, and Nickelback concert that I won free tickets to last week. The show was absolutely awesome. I really liked Hinder as well.

Today I played in the FCP HU league last chance tourney, top 2 got buyins to next years league. I ofcourse bubbled 3rd. Lost a big chunk when a guy rivered me with a straight versus my top pair and they got it all in with A9 vs 7K on a 977 board, doh.

I played in the $215 Stars Million tournament and started off blazing. At the end of the first hour I was in the top 20, at one point I was even in the top 5. I made a stupid play where I donked off $6K with Ace high where the guy had a set then the bad beats just began. AQ vs A4 turn 4 river 4. A9 vs TJ flop TT, AK vs 55 5 on turn. Then was shortstacked and got it in with a pair of 3s and was beat by a pair of 9s.

I played some $5/$10 limit for a few hours this weekend and ended up 50BB for $499 which was good. My bankroll is at a new alltime high so yea me.

Current BR - $4476

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This concert is coming to my area in a few weeks. I would love to make it but I don't think it's going to work out. Oh well.

Gotta love hitting all time highs with the bankroll. Hope things keep going well for you.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home