g

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lots of Limit and My Bar League Games

I played alot of limit this weekend, probably 100 table hours easily, ended down $1118 for the weekend.

Last night I played in my 2 Monday night bar league games and did well. The first game I busted 7th of 36 when I picked up K4 in the BB flop 3KA, the blinds were so high I literally had 50% of my chips committed so I went with it. Guy flips over A9, but the 4 comes on the turn giving me two pair, but the rollercoaster 9 came on the river giving him higher two pair.

The 2nd tournament I finished 1st place out of 40. Won one key race at the final table 33 vs K9, K on the flop 3 on the turn. Last hand was my Q9 vs 6J and he hit the 6 on the flop and I hit Q on the river.

I missed the first 3 weeks of this league, but yesterday should have put me in the top 3 or 4 overall standings.

Current BR - $3120

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home