g

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Alotta Nuttin

Didnt really play much last night, but certainly watched a lot of Poker. Daniel Negreanu and this guy Dreamclown were playing $500/$1000 HU LHE last night on FCP for several hours and I found myself enthralled (is that a word?) into watching the whole thing.

I played some $0.05/$0.10 with the FCPHA last night for about 2 hours as well why watching and got my ass handed to me. I had AA 3 times and KK 3 times and only one with it once. Ended that session down 46 bb of $4.60.

I also played 2 $5+$0.50 SnG and busted LAST in both of them. One of the first hands I played I had KA (a of hearts), flop was 3 hearts, I rivered broadway, but guy had the nut flush and I couldnt lay it down. The other SnG I lost 900 chips early when I picked up 37 in the BB and flop was 77x, other guy had A7 the I lost my last 600 on a 77 vs AQ coin flip, guy flopped the Q.

I played a $5 LHE HU freezeout match with my FCP bud specbrad and ofcourse destroyed him in a matter of about 10 minutes ;P so won $4.50 there.

I 1 tabled some $2/$4 on FCP last night, didnt player higher or more tables cause I'd had more drinks then I should have hehe. I was up about $55 then got screwed 3 hands hard which put me down. One was runner runner flush, another was I had A4 in the BB flop 4AJ and the other guy had J3, turn 5, river 2, brutal. Another hand I raised from the Button with 55 and the BB called flop came 58T and betting was capped on the flop and I slowed it down when a turn and he had 88, DOH! I bounced back a little and ended that session up +$12 which I felt was really good all considering.

The whole night I lost 10 cents, bleh, talk about a whole lotta nuttin.

Current BR - $2660

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home