g

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas

Christmas was amazing. Both our kids woke up to see that Santa had came and they got all the main things they wanted. We opened presents and played games all day. My son was lost in his room all day playing his new Playstation 2.

I got the DVD sets of the WPT Season 1 and 2, some speakers for my truck, a FM Transmitter for my IPOD, some cologne, clothes, etc. My kids got me these boxers that have poker chips on them and say Texas Hold Em on one side and "I'm All In" on the other, haha.

I played poker for a little yesterday. I played 3 SnGs on FCP, 2 of them where 10 person SnG and I finished 5th in one when I lost a coin flip and finished 1st in the other one after coming back a huge chip dog at HU, nearly 10:1. It was the longest HU match I had ever played, a good 25 minutes, but finally I got em. I also played a 30 person SnG and finished 13th when I made a stoooooooooopid move by pushing on a very dangerous board with an underpair.

I played some $2/$4 short handed LHE on FCP for about 30 minutes and finished up $45 there too so my Christmas Day ended up +$63

Current BR - $2498

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home