g

Monday, December 19, 2005

Whirlwind Weekend

Havent really played much poker the past week except for a little bit last night. Drove 700 miles this weekend by taking the kids to see both of their grandparents so they could open Christmas presents at each of their houses.

Last night I played a $10 Stars MTT and busted when I over played AQ with an ace flop and was against a flush. I played a $10 SnG and finished 3rd for $18 on stars last night too.

I also played about 30 - 45 minutes of 4 tabling $3/$6 LHE on Stars and made about $70 there. I need about 350 more FPP points there and I will be able to clear my $120 deposit bonus.

Watched "Walk the Line" this weekend and really enjoyed it.

Current BR - $2210

1 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

its the same one from like a month ago, I just havent had a chance to release it yet

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home