g

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Fullcontactpoker.com Poker Site

Well yesterday Daniel Negreanu unveiled his new pokersite at www.fullcontactpoker.com which is a skin of Poker Room. I signed up and deposited $500 which was good for a $350 pending bonus (100% match up to $300 for charter members plus 10% bonus for neteller). I havent played there yet, but will at some point.



Last night I played in the Tuesday night FCPHA army home game, $0.05/$0.010 and ended the night up +41BB, thats right, $4.10 beeeaaaatches!

Negreanu Open tonight.

Current BR - $1557

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

What poker room do you play your Tuesday night sessions on? I have been playing $.05/$.10 limit on Royal Vegas and finishing up that much in one session has been very difficult for me. Maybe you are playing no limit though.

I might have to sign up for Daniel's new poker room. It looks like a pretty good deal. But I only have $100 that I could deposit right now, so it might not be worth it for me.

Jerry
http://jfpoker.blogspot.com

6:22 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

We play on stars just for fun on Tuesday nights, its actually a group of pretty good poker players that just get together to have fun. If your looking for a fishy game this is it!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home