g

Thursday, December 08, 2005

SnG with Daniel Negreanu & Negreanu Open Update

Well during lunch today I was on FCP as usual and saw a post by Daniel Negreanu that he was about to play his first SnG ever on his new poker site at www.fullcontactpoker.com . I guess it was just perfect timing because I logged on and only 3 other people besides Daniel where there and he had to go soon so he started it with just the 5 of us; myself, Daniel, zimmer, custom36, and smokewagon. It was a turbo SnG and the blinds rose really fast, I made it about 15 minutes and in SB I raised it up with Q7d and got a call. Flop came Q78h and I pushed my last 800 chips and ofcourse the BB (custom) had Kx hearts for the flopped flush versus my two pair, oh well fun stuff!

Its cool to say I am one of only 4 people to play in the first tournament Daniel has played in on his own site.

About 30 minutes later I got a cell phone call from Chris (my contact on Daniels business team for the Negreanu Opens). We talked for about 15 minutes about the next season of Negreanu Opens in 2006 which will be held on the new fullcontactpoker.com site.

I am suppose to do a 3 way call with Chris and Daniel himself sometime later this month to discuss all the details and finalize the prizes for the 2006 season. As soon as I know anything I will post it here. Was a very cool day to say the least!

No poker besides the -$5 I lost playing the SnG with Daniel.

Current BR - $1545

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home