g

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!

I played a little $2/$4 6 handed poker on Pokerstars for about 20 minutes and lost a big $2, but earned about 30 fpps so just another 160 and I will release my $120 bonus there.

I 4 tabled $2/$4 full LHE Ring on FCP for about 30 minutes and had a really good session ending up $66.

So played for about an hour and made $64, I'll take it.

Getting ready to play Santa Clause. I love the time of the year. My 12 year old is past the whole santa experience, but my 6 year old son is just living it up. We have been watching the Norad Santa tracker all night watching to see where Santa is so we can make sure we get to sleep on time.

We just finished watching Home Alone and about to read Twas the Night Before Christmas and get some sleep. Of course no sleep until we put out Santas milk and cookies and some carrots for the reindeer ;P

Merry Christmas All!

Current BR - $2435

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home