g

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

1st in a SnG and a little $2/$4 Short handed

I played about 30 minutes of $2/$4 6 handed on Pokerstars and pretty much grinded out an even score, but finished about $12 to the plus (3bb).

I played a $10 stars SnG with my friend missidaho and I won 1st and she won 2nd, twice we have done that in the last week. I should have been out 5th in this tournament when I got really lucky all in preflop with my 88 vs AA but I spiked an 8 on the turn. Missidaho got lucky twice against the same guy I got lucky against with 66 vs JJ on two seperate occassions and both times spiked a 6. That poor guy, hehe.

+$46 night for about 90 minutes of total play.

Going to do some last minute Christmas shopping tonight and take my boy to see Santa Clause so probably wont get in much poker tonight.

Current BR - $2256

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home