g

Friday, December 30, 2005

Few low limit SnGs, 2006 Negreanu Open Info

Yesterday I played in the FCP Charter freeroll and busted 403rd when I donkey pushed AK preflop and was against QQ and TT, ooops.

I played a $10 and $5 SnG on Stars and never cashed in either of those.

I played two $5 Heads up freezeout matches with my friend Nikki on FCP, one limit and one NL, I won both of those, but admit I got VERY lucky in the NL match when I was all in with A4 versus her AJ on AJK, another K fell on the river and we split and I battled back to win. Was lots of fun.

I watched DN and DC play HU Limit again last night for a little bit.

I also got all the details worked out for the 2006 season of the Negreanu Open. Spent a good 30 - 45 minutes on the phone with Chris on Daniels business team ironing out the details. Its going to be a VERY cool season with alot of cool prizes, all the details can be found on this thread at FCP.

Here was an interesting chat I had last night during a $5 SnG on Pokerstars ...

hottiekatie: anyone sell play chips?
dna4ever: u wanna buy play chips?
OAR TSL: u want play chips
hottiekatie: yeah
dna4ever: i got like 353,000, whats that worth these days?
hottiekatie: dna
hottiekatie: i don't know
rollin9sixes: worth a lick in the *** at least
hottiekatie: i'll give you 1.50 bucks
hottiekatie: lol
dna4ever: 1.50 ?
dna4ever: how about $5
hottiekatie: hmm
hottiekatie: no?
rollin9sixes: noooo
dna4ever: lol or a lick in the butt like the one guy said
rollin9sixes: are u high?
rollin9sixes: paying 4 fake money
dna4ever: ok $2.50
hottiekatie: 2 max
dna4ever: ok $2
hottiekatie: thanks
hottiekatie: dna

Current BR - $2333

1 Comments:

Blogger GoHogs21 said...

did she actually transfer you money for the play chips, I have heard of that, but never seen it take place...heard that 1 mil play chips goes for about $20....

When you get a chance could you explain something to me about tracking your play with poker tracker or some other software...post on my blog or here, what eva....late

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home