g

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

7th of 136 in 1st of the 2006 Negreanu Opens

Wednesday night was the first Negreanu Open of the 2006 season and we had 136 entrants this time.

In the first 30 minutes I was down to 400 chips when I was all in preflop with KK, but hit AA. I bounced back well and had a good triple up with TT verus some overs that never hit. I got really lucky when I rivered a straight with 77 versus KK.

I was chip leader for a good hour or so then started getting cold cards. I found AQ and raised 4x and got pushed back, was against AA and QQ. I tilted a little and the next hand I pushed with AQ again and got called by JJ and AQ and never hit so was out 7th for $68 ($57 profit). 1st paid $408 and I feel like I really blew it at the end and threw away some precious chips because of the previous hand.

Current BR - $1525

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

yo DNA this is jordan from FCP.

I've read your blog on and off..just rememeberd to check again...

i've been linking most of the FCPers who have blogs on blogspot...im gonna link you, and if you want, check out my blog for other blogs that are pretty good...

if you want, you can "steal" my links and link from your site as well...just trying to get more blogs together again since jayweb.com went away basically...

good luck bro.

- Jordan

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home