g

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Friday Night Poker

I got a $100 party poker gift certificate from PSO for getting 10,000 referral points and when that money got deposited it gave me a pending $15 deposit bonus after I raked 150 hands so I went and played 150 hands of $1 short handed at Party Poker and ended up +$35 plus the $15 bonus plus the $100 gift certificate so started the night off $150.

I played some $1/$2 6 handed on FCP and just could not pick up any hands and when I did get hands there were trumped so I quit that table down after an hour or so down about $55.

I played a $10+$1 MTT on stars and made it about halfway through the field and couldnt lay down AJ and lost to AK on A flopped board.

I played 2 $10 SnGs on Stars and won 1st on the 1st one and busted 5th on the 2nd one when I had 58 board flopped x58 and this guy pushes on that flop and I call, he turns over QKo, wtf? Turn K, River K, swear to God! Missidaho was there to witness it, just ridiculous!

Total Night + $107

Current BR - $1232

2 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

50 sounds about right, its in the T&C somewhere on PP and in the support forum on PSO

11:19 AM  
Blogger ARC said...

runner runner kings! Brutal!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home