g

Friday, January 13, 2006

Not much

Didnt play any poker last night, had to take son to Cub Scouts and spent the evening with my wife.

I'm starting to get excited for my Vegas trip in 33 days. Feb 16th - Feb 19th.

Also the official DNA 7 year wedding anniversary is this month and to celebrate we are going to our Log Cabin in the Smokey Mountains at the end of this month for 3 days which will be alot of fun. Nothing like being in a hot tub in the snowy mountains. We are both going to try skiing for the first time ever, that should make for some interesting stories.

I have cleared $250 of my FCP Bonus and I moved it into my poker account.

Current BR - $1775

3 Comments:

Blogger ARC said...

Have fun skiing, its alot of fun !

7:22 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

if i remember correctly Titan had horrible players, but not much action. I cleared myu PSO bonus, made a few hundred in play, and have never shown up again. I remember not being able to play more then 3 $2/$4 tables cause there were not any more open. Good promo worth doing though IMO. Good luck.

8:17 AM  
Blogger ARC said...

Exactly, take some lessons. You will still fall alot and probably need knee surgery but still take lessons : )

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home