g

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Protege Freeroll

Havent been playing any cash poker the last few days since my big losing session, just taking a little break.

I did play in the Protege Freeroll last night nad went out in an interesting way. Was down to 69 people (top 4 advance) and have about $3600 in chips with blinds at the $100/$200 level when I pick up 10-10 in the BB. It folds around to the SB who I felt was making a move when raised 3X ($600). I decided to stand with my Tens and pushed back $3000 and the guy instantly called and I was like crap, but then he turned over 9J offsuit and I was like wow what a call. The bad news is the guy hit his 3 outter when a Jack flopped and I never recovered and busted 69th.

1 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

Yea the dashes kinda look like negative but my bankroll is around $2000 right now, $1000 I have online and $1000 I took out for my Vegas trip next month.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home