g

Thursday, July 14, 2005

And the hits just keep on coming

So I make my 6:30 AM meeting on time and get to work about 9:00 and notice my office is 'roped off' and there is plastic garbage bags everywhere.

Apparently there was a leak in the roof at my office and it pooled up in the ceiling tiles above my desk and broke through over night leaving ceiling tile bits and water all over my desk and computer. All my papers/contracts are soaked/ruined. My mouse and keyboard didnt work anymore (I am using new ones now). My monitor and tower seem to be ok, but I am backing up everything as we speak just in case.

After an inspection this morning of our fire damage it looks like quite a bit of the air ducts under the house were singed and will need to be replaced so I am about to go meet with the insurance company and a contractor to see how much this is going to cost me.

Still no word from gaming club about my account either, sigh.

To be continued ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home