g

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Royal Flush and a Nice $756 MTT Score

Yesterday I grinded out 4 tables of some $2/$4 for about an hour and pretty much broke even, down $8 (2bb). During that session I got a Royal Flush and got paid on it, its my 2nd or 3rd one ever. Here is a screen cap (click to enlarge):















After that I played in the FCPHA Army Game which is now played a Fullcontactpoker $0.15/$0.30 game. I was up about $8 at one point but ended the session down $8.

I decided to play a $30+$3 MTT on Fullcontactpoker. There were 126 people and it only paid the final table (10 spots). I played really well and picked my spots and won 2 key races AK vs pocket pair towards the end. I ended up making it down to HU, 2nd paid $756, 1st paid $1134. I got all my money in on the come and the crazy thing was the guy called me on a draw too, but I was dominated. I had QK and he had AQ, flop came XTJ. So regardless a nice $723 profit making my profit for the night $707.

Only 2 more weeks to the day until I fly out to Las Vegas and meet alot of my friends from the FCPHA Army. Looks like about a dozen of us will be there and its going to be a blast!

Current BR - $1969

1 Comments:

Blogger ARC said...

Nice royal Flush!
I got one of those in my life.
Good job on the MTT as well. I played in one of those at pokerroom last night. $5 buy in. Ended up 35 out of 470 people. I only got paid $18.50. I was all in with a flush and lost to a full house on the river!!!!!!#$#%#%@ Oh well, at least I got paid a little.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home