g

Monday, September 25, 2006

4th Royal Flush

I played for several hours last night and managed to hit the 4th royal flush of my life. I will add the hand history to this blog post when I get home as its on my home computer, but it was during a 25/50 game and I got paid a little, about $500 pot. I flopped the nut flush and rivered the royal.

I played several hours last night, mainly at 25/50, started about 11:00 pm finished up about 3 AM. Started off badly down about $1200 $900 at 25/50 and about $300 @ $10/$20 then some of my hands started holding up and I went from -$1200 to +$545 in about a 3 hour span.

Current BR - $3923

1 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

Not rude at all, I realize I will be broke if I continue this. I'm taking some shots with specific stop loss rules right now. I have my "gamble money" that I'm playing with right now. It is totally wreckless and just inviting negative variance to smack me in the face again like it did just a week or two ago, but right now I'm gambling.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home