g

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday Night Bar League Games

My wife and I played both our bar league games last night. The first game went really bad and I busted within the first 10 people. I picked up 10-5o in the BB and got to see the flop 25T. The SB bets into me and I reraise. Theres not many starting chips so when he puts me all in for about 800 more I call. He has J5, wtf! Turn the J, unbelievable! My wife made it down to the final 2 tables in the first game.

The second game I made the final table and busted 6th when I got it all in with top pair and guy sucked out a Q on the river to give him a higher pair.

I am not even going to tell you what limits I played last night, but basically broke even (-$75) after about 2 hours of play.

Current BR - $3848

1 Comments:

Blogger Whatever said...

>>Screw Bankroll Management
OK I dont really mean that<<

Yes you do. :)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home