g

Sunday, October 01, 2006

JUST HIT MY $10,000 GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



WOW! What a great run at the tables I have been having.

I played in the $300+$20 Weekly Big Deal today and busted 43rd for $550. 1st was $27K, man that would have been sweet. I went out on a draw which I hate, but oh well. Had AT diamonds board comes xxJ with 2 diamonds. Guy bets $3K I push my last $10K and he calls with J3. No more diamonds, good game me.

I played some 25/50 last night and today and minimized losses and maximized my best hands and was able to hit $10K exactly.

I dont want to play anymore now cause even a blind takes me below my 10K lol.

I think I'm off to get drunk!

Current BR - $10,000!

2 Comments:

Blogger BORO FREAK said...

wOOt!!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Congratulations, wish I knew what it was like to have that much in my BR.
Now get it out before wednesday and dont tell the PO

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home