g

Friday, September 29, 2006

$100 Live Tourney | Live Cash Game | Some 25/50

So I played in my $100 tourney last night and bubbled in 4th place.

Not too many interesting hands .... I had AK of diamonds and there was a raise and a reraise in front of me, but both were min raises so I called. Flop comes 47T with 2 diamonds. The reraiser bets about 1/3rd the pot and I push hoping to take the pot down and if not I got the nut flush draw and hopefully 2 overs, but they could be dead if he has AA or KK. Well this guy instacalls with 77, doh! The J of diamonds hit on the turn and the board never paired on the river so I was good.

Another hand I was playing against a VERY loose aggressive player and he pops it up preflop adn I called with JQ sooooted. Flop JQK. He bets I call (I should have pushed). Turn comes a 3 he bets I call. River comes another 3 and he pushes the last 2000 he has into about 7500 pot. He had AK and the running 3s counterfeited me.

I busted when I got short and made a move with A5, called by 77 and game over.

We played a 5/10 cash game with 10/20 over buttons. Played LHE and LO8. I just got destroyed and lost about $330 in that game. There were 2 or 3 sick rivers that took away very large pots from me. Easily 3 hands away from being even in that game. I will be first to admit O8 is one of my worst games. I even mucked a good low and apparently missed a call when I had A rag rag rag and the board was all low. Guy was betting $20s and I just folded my top pair and he 25only had a pair of 2s with the low. Meh. 3 of the 4 times I flopped sets I lost. One was a HUGE pot that the case 6 came out on the river giving another guy a higher full house, oh well.

I got home about 2 am and was wired so popped open some 25/50 on FCP and I should have quit after the first 30 minutes cause I went on a mad rush up about $800 in 30 minutes. I proceeded to donk that $800 back then lose another $800. I clawed back to -4bb (-$180) and called it quits about 4:30 am.

I got up at 6:30 took my daughter to school and the same people that were playing when I went to sleep were still in the 25/50 game so I figured I would sit for a few hours and see if they were fatigued. After about 2 hours of play I ended up about 10bb ($511) so rub my $180 from last night and up $331.

Now I am tired from only getting 2 hours sleep and I'm still down $100 overall counting my tourney buyin, riggged!

Current BR - $4834

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home