g

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Monday Night Bar Leage Games - Greatest Come Back Ever

Last night I played in my Monday night bar league freerolls. The first game I just kept getting second best of everything. Twice I had to lay down KJ on a King after heavy betting came in. The last hand was crazy. There was the table chipleader who raised about 3x (T1200) and then another guy goes all in behind him for T4300 total. I had about T4200 in front of me and looked down to find big slick suited so I called. The guy behind me CALLS and then the original raiser getting crazy odds makes the call as well. Original raiser flips JJ, all in guy shows QKo, I flip my AK, and the guy behind me who was the short stack shows Aces. I needed the case ace to win about T12000, but it never came and I busted 15th of 35.

The second game was just insane. You start out with t4000 and I was down to T900 in the first 30 minutes, but a couple all ins and I was back to average. I made it to the final table of 8 and was the shortstack by far.

When it got down to 5 handed I literally only had 1 chip in front of me. I had a T5000 chip and blinds were 5000/10000. There were 37 chips in play. I had 1, another guy had 6, another guy had 4, one guy had 10, and the chipleader had 16. I picked up A3 in my all in blind and the whole table calls to bust me, but it miraculously holds up with just a pair of 3s and I x5 up.

Next hand I pick up AJ and push and get called by the big stack who has TJ. It holds up and I'm in 3rd now. Another guy busts. Then when 4 handed the next hand the two short stacks get all with the chipleader and the chipleader wins putting me heads up with about 10 chips to the guys 27 chips. I doubled up then he picked up trip queens and crippled me, but I came back to win it when my 9J beat AT on the final hand. SWEEEET!

3 Comments:

Blogger Whatever said...

DUDE!!!!!!

Congrats! Holy crap. $5k in like 2 days? Wow.

My serious advice is cash out 9k of that but whatever. Have fun & nice job.

12:06 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

yea i cashed out $7K and left $3K online mainly because of the whole online unknowns with the new bill. I may have some fun with some of it and leave some of it on neteller for awhile to see whats gonna happen.

12:51 PM  
Blogger mobiweb said...

Nice article, thank you for sharing wonderful information. I am happy to found your blog on the internet. You can also check - Poker Game Development Company

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home