g

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Fire update and a little poker

Well the guy came out today to assess the fire damage and I should have a quote by the end of the day tomorrow. Basically about half of the air conditioning duct work under the house is going to have to be replaced and the ventilation piping for the dryer will need to be replaced. Turns out we were pretty lucky; besides the fact the house didnt burn down, where the fire was, was right around all the electrical wires leading to the main breaker box. Luckily none of that was damaged.

We are going on our big family vacation this Saturday night to Florida. Doing the whole Disney World, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach thing so I am glad all this stuff happened this week and not while we were on vacation for 8 days.

I played about an hour of $5/$10 on party poker and at my highest point was up $120, but I played one stupid hand that cost me about $65, I wont even go into the details. I ended the session up $25. I'll take $25/hr any day of the week.

So I called gaming club poker support again because my account is still locked. They said they got my license and utility bill, but the utility bill i sent them was 6 months old and they needed something within the last 3 months. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? So I had to find a newer bill and email that to them. Just plain ridiculous. As soon as my account is opened I am dropping the PSO for this site and going to just withdraw my money.

Current BR - $2165

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home