g

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Going out a winner

Well I am retiring from online poker for now. I cashed out $7000 for whatever, thinking about getting some new hard wood floors. With this whole new poker ban thing coming up and me being on probation I figured I would just not risk it. I did have some 'fun' with my last $3000 and played $2000 nl and blew it right quick. I have to admit I went out really bad. I lost my first bit with top 2 pair Tens and Queens on a TQ3 board when dude had a set of 3s then the last hand I am embarrassed to even talk about. I had pocket 8s and made a horrible play at the pot and guy made a pretty ballsy called with A6 when there was an Ace on the board after I overbet the pot and tried to steal it.

Current BR - $0 :-D

/end blog

4 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

don't blame ya! great run, but you shoulda dumped that 3k to me! LOL

12:45 PM  
Blogger GoHogs21 said...

Been fun following you for the past year and a half...hell of a ride, enjoy the 7k, and endulge in at least 1 thing unpractical for yourself....Late

11:11 AM  
Blogger Holop said...

Generally, the Party Poker bonus code is considered to be a tool which can be. It is just necessary to note that these Party Poker bonus codes are not.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Sizzling Hot Online said...

Get free poker money no deposit required.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home