g

Friday, July 15, 2005

Gaming Club Poker is Wearing Me Out

So the 'freeze' my account a few days ago. I call them, they tell me I need to verify my identity by sending them a copy of my drivers license and a utility bill which I do.

The next morning my account is still locked so I call and they tell me that couldnt accept that utility bill because it was 6 months old. I dont typically keep utility bills after I pay them and that one was the only one I could find. I asked if I could send a current statement of a utility bill that shows my name, address, email, etc and they said yes.

So I go online to my cell phone company and print out a current statement which has my name, email address, physical address, date, last payment, cell phone number, etc all which match exactly as to what I registered on the gaming club with.

24 hours go by and I still havent heard anything so I call again this morning and they say they still cant open my account because it was an 'online statement' and they need a 'real' statement. By this time I am completely fed up (keep in mind just the day before yesterday my house caught on fire and my water heater busted so I am already in a pissy mood). And I am trying to get ready to go on vacation for 8 days starting this weekend.

They would not transfer me to a manager, their processing department, or anything and basically tell me I am shit out of luck until I send them a current real utility bill. So as of now I have called and left a request with my electric company to fax me a statement of my account.

This whole experience has been horrible and as soon as they open my account I'm outta there. Stay away from The Gaming Club Poker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home